City & Guilds 2399-01 Renewable Energy Foundation
2399- Unit 201 Renewable energy foundation
Know the fundamental working principles, installation options and regulatory requirements for micro-renewable energy and water-conservation technologies
Credit value: 2
NDAQ number: K/602/3138
The purpose of this unit is to enable learners to develop a fundamental knowledge of micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies.
The aims of this unit are:
- To allow learners to develop the knowledge required to be able to communicate with others in relation to the fundamental working principles, potential to install and regulatory requirements for micro-renewable and water conservation technologies
- To prepare eligible learners to progress to the specialist knowledge and competence units for the installation, commissioning, handover, inspection, service and maintenance of micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies.
There are four learning outcomes to this unit. The learner will be able to:
- Know the fundamental working principles of micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies
- Know the fundamental requirements of building location/building features for the potential to install micro-renewable energy and water conservation systems to exist
- Know the fundamental regulatory requirements relating to micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies
- Know the typical advantages and disadvantages associated with micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies
This unit will be assessed by an on-line multiple-choice Evolve test (2399-201).
Cost: £220.00 exclusive of VAT (£264.00 inclusive of VAT)
Training Start Times: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Duration: 2 Full day course :-
Achieved Qualification: City & Guilds 2399-01-
Examination: 2399-01 Duration: 55 Assessment type: Multiple choice No: of items: 27
Course Pre-requisites: Delegates must hold the City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition wiring Regulations.